Our utmost priority at Token Creek Dental Center is your health and safety. We know there may a bit of anxiety coming back to the dental office given this pandemic, but please be assured, we are doing everything we can to adjust to this new normal. As a professional healthcare provider, we are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and make changes as necessary to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We want you to know that infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. However, in addition to our normal high standard of sterilization and disinfecting after each patient’s appointment, we have added additional protocols to protect against the spread of COVID19:
- While we love seeing your entire family, we ask that only the appointed patient come to the appointment. If the patient is a minor, we ask that only one parent or guardian accompany the patient.
- We will be taking temperatures and screening ALL patients upon entering the building. You will be asked to read and signed a consent form prior to all treatment.
- We required that you or anybody entering the office wear a mask or face covering to your appointment (as ordered by Dane County).
- We will no longer offer magazines or reading materials in the waiting area to reduce possible cross contamination.
- We have hand sanitizer that you can use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other locations in the office to use as needed.
- We will be frequently wiping down all the common area surfaces throughout the day.
- We will stagger patients and rotate operatory between patients.
- We limit the number of people (staff and family members) in the treatment area and request that only the patient be allowed in the rooms.
- Peroxide mouth rinse will be given to all patients prior to procedures to help reduce bacteria or viruses
For everybody’s safety, we require patients to reschedule under the following conditions:
- If you are experiencing or had flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, severe headache, body aches and chills) in the last 14 days.
- If you have been in contact with individuals who have or are suspected having Covid19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
- If you have an immediate family member who have been exposed to anyone with Covid19 symptoms the last 14 days
With these additional safety precautions in place, we will continue to see patients and schedule future appointments as normal. Please feel free contact us at 608-837-3949 with any additional questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you again and value your trust in us.
The Token Creek Dental Team